We have raised RM 9330, that is 20000RMB in the second time of fundraising event to Yushu.
以下,是我们目前为止的花费。
Below are what we have spent until now.
在西宁,我在四月三日看了永珍,孟老师团队里的一位翻译义工。
In Xining, I have visited Yong Zhen (the girl in the picture), a girl who volunteered to be a translator in Teacher Meng’s team.
她得了肝包虫,是很普遍的高原病症,但是却是会致命的。
She got hydatid cyst which can cause death.
这种病就像癌症,囊包一破,虫就会扩散。
她进了医院开刀取掉囊包,也确保了没有遗留囊包,所以就剩修养以让伤口复原了。
Luckily the cyst has been removed completely, now is her recovering period, to let the wound recovered.
她母亲在地震事故中身亡了,之后将近一年来就一直兼顾家里的事和当这里的义工。
Since her mother passed away during the earthquake, she had been volunteering herself to help others who still need help.
她就是一个在自己的苦难之下依旧付出的朋友,一位我觉得外柔内刚的朋友。
没有她,很多的家访和心理沟通的工作将会很艰难。
Without her, many family visits and psychological help could not have been done.
我带了一笔款项(1000RMB)去资助她的医疗费。
I have brought 1000RMB to support her medical expenses.
她看起来复原得也不错,精神也不错。
相信她很快就会好起来。
She looked good, and I believe she will recover very soon.
隔天(四月四日),我就带款项(500RMB)去另一家医院看布穷一家。
On 4th April, I have brought 500RMB to visit BuQiong and his family in another hospital.
这医院离开市区好远,病房也有点难找。
我带了一份礼物过去。
I have also brought him a small gift.
她是个看不到,但是还摸得到也听得到的小女孩。
BuQiong cannot see, but she can touch and hear.
挂在熊身上的铃铛声音简单纯粹,可以让人感到平静。还有,熊的触感也很好。
This is what I had brought-a teddy bear. There is a little bell hanging on the bear. I hope the ringing can bring her a sense of peacefulness.
这或许能够给她一种安全感和亲切感吧!
一开始,看到她,她的两只手都抓得紧紧地。
感觉上,她很紧张。
At the beginning, she grasped her hands tightly, I think she was anxious.
我没和她玩或多做些什么,因为我不想她应酬我也不想她勉强笑。
这对她而言,都是要用很大的力气的。
I didn’t expect her to smile for my coming because I know it is not easy for her. I was happy enough with her being herself.
我不需要任何微笑和感恩来回报我,来让我感到快乐,我只要她做她自己。
我就只是不断重复摸着他的手和额头,慢慢地,她的手就放松了。
I was just stroking her forehead and touching her hand, after a while, she loosed her hands.
不知过了多久,布穷(她的爸爸)突然说到感恩,
感恩永占发现他们,让人们资助他们家。
要不然的话,他们就会死了,连医院也住不下去。
BuQiong’s father (the man from the left) said that he appreciates that YongZhan (a helper in their area) found them and let them be helped. Otherwise, they might not be able to stay in the hospital and keep themselves survived until today.
爸爸和娃儿都是重伤员,很多事情已经不能自理了,只单靠妈妈。
我想,妈妈也许压力很大也很辛苦吧!
可是,妈妈却从来没有想过放弃他们。
事情发生后,所有的亲戚也早就不联络了。
BuQiong and her father were seriously injured, except her mother, nobody else they can rely on.
I think, her mother must be very stressful and difficult to overcome these.
No matter what, her mother never thinks of leaving them alone.
After the earthquake, many of their relatives have not contacted them.
爸爸哭了,她也哭了。
她说不出话,但是仍然有和同岁数小朋友一样的心智。
我只好凭自己的感觉,揣摩她心理的感觉,帮助她把要说的说出来。
Suddenly her father cried, BuQiong also cried.
She could not say even a word, but her mental ability is as much as what other children at her age have.
离开病房时,我的心情还可以,没有很沉重。
祝福他们吧!
I wished and prayed for them deeply when I was leaving the ward.
在玉树,我们四月十一日去了养老院。
On 11th of April, we went to nursing home.
我们带了当地食物(酥油和藏巴)给十四位老人,共花费1085RMB。
We brought some Yushu’s local food to 14 elder people, total expenses is 1085RMB.
她们开怀大笑了很久,并不断地竖起拇指赞扬我们。
很钦佩她们那知足常乐的心态。
They felt happy for some time, and kept praising us for bringing them food.
几天后,我们在四月十五号去了隆宝学校(偏远村校)派发食物给两百名学生。
On 15th of April, we went to LongBao school, which is a village school located quite far away, to distribute food to 200 students.
这就是学校,目前还是在帐篷里上课。
This is the school. They use to study in the tents at this point of time.
这是厨房。可是,学生虽然寄宿学校却没有人煮饭给他们吃。
This is the kitchen. Although students are boarding at the school, no one cook for them.
在那三个星期里,他们只能吃从家里带来的藏巴和没煮的快熟面。
During the three weeks, they can only eat what they brought from their homes-ZanBa(one kind of food in Yushu) and uncooked instant noodles.
我们共花费了1039RMB买了苹果,蛋糕,鸡蛋和大白菜。
We have spent 1039RMB to buy apples, cakes, eggs and cabbages.
目前,我们正在计划怎么利用那一点善款援助二十几个特贫家庭,直到他们(孤儿)找到了长期资助者为止。
For the moment, we are planning in spending some funds to aid another 20 or more poor families until they (orphans) found long-term sponsor(s).
同时,若有物资,也会辅助孟老师处理物资(衣服,书本,文具),以派发到学校去。
我们也去了几家偏远但同时也承受了地震的学校。
看到了有些学校,只得到了比较薄的帐篷,有些学生就因为身体承受不住忽冷忽热的温度而流鼻血了。
At the same time, if there are materials such as clothes, books, stationery, we will help teacher Meng to arrange to distribute them to schools.
We also went to few village schools which also experienced earthquake.
The schools were built up by thin tents; some students could not stand with the indeterminate temperature and had nosebleeds.
就这样,四月,我们共花费了3624RMB。
感恩捐助者还有在第二期募款时努力的伙伴们!
祝福大家。
The total expenses in April 2011 is 3624RMB.
Thank You for your help, the donors and the volunteers in helping out during the 2nd time fundraising activities.
林雁苓 Lim Yan Ling
写于玉树 Article written in Yushu
2011年4月29日
No comments:
Post a Comment